Well, that was quick!
Like all of you, we too have been overtaken by events. Our initial plan to launch our first course on March 27th has had to be put on a temporary hold. What with lockdowns, and limited access to critical technical supplies, we've been in a whirlwind since early March.
But, as they say, every cloud has a silver lining. It seems that the whole world has both woken up to the need for live online learning. It took us to have a bit of an 'aha' moment, though. Our recording studio was essentially set up based on our extensive classroom experience teaching photography. While it was set up to record courses with as much 'live' feel to them, we just didn't think of actually going live!
But, with the sheer level of the uptick in everyone using the likes of Zoom (our preferred platform), it now seems blatantly obvious that this is where we should put our energies. Over the next few days, we will start rolling out dates for all of our courses, where you can dial in live, just like attending a photography class.
Ideal for those photo enthusiasts stuck at home during these wild and crazy times! Please check back over the coming days for updates.
Sunday March 29th, 2020
20 great Online Courses launching in 2020!
Students on our online courses get regular tips and photography updates, outside of their course. We love to share our knowledge and insights with our student body, and one of the great things about online training, is that you can access the videos at any time you like, day or night, whenever suits you.
We believe our courses are unlike others. We are not simply trying to 'cherry pick' the most poplur topics, we are dedicated to delivering an integrated approach to photography training, one which allows to to gently and confidently progress through every stage of photography, but only when you are ready.
With huge experience in teaching photography our tutor, Dave McKane will bring you through all of the steps you need to take, in a fun, informative, and unique way.
There are lots of benefits from this unique style of teaching:
- Our tutor, Dave McKane, has over 30 years photography AND photography teaching experience. He is renowned for being able to take complicated concepts and breaking them down into understandable bit sized chunks. Dave can be found over on our YouTube channel.
- Courses are properly structured at the level advertised. When we say Beginner Level on our courses, that is exactly what we mean
- Learning photography is a slow process, just like learning any complicated process. Our course do not try to fit years of experience into an hour, learning does not work like that. Going slow, using plain language, not automatically assuming you understand a concept - all these are key and are a natural part of our teaching philosophy
- All courses follow the KISS method - Keep It Simple... :)
- We take it slow! And besides, you can pause and rewind. Videos can even be downloaded for you to watch at a later point.
- All online courses come with detailed tutorial notes, and each 4-7 minute segment in every course follows and expands on specific pages that you will have received before the start of the course
- Many of our courses seamlessly fit together to allow you journey from knowing little, to knowing a lot
If you have any queries please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
ALL COURSES ARE LISTED AT THIS LINK